20060706

Yesterday's Training session was pretty much normal and frustrating for me cos my run-up for my jumps was screwed up even though i used the same measurement for all my jumps. I just kept jumping over board yesterday. Not my day really. On Tuesday, it was Leslie, yesterday it was me. Normally i was have a perfect take off. But it's okie, some days you're off form, some day you're on form. Talking about which i have my Triple Jump qualifying round tomorrow at 10.30a.m at CCK stadium. Hope i can qualify, which i have confidence i have and i dun screw up. Yvan you better qualify with me too! Last year, you left me all by myself in the finals! Come on Yvan. So pray for me, for Yvan and the whole SJI Track Team that we will be able to do well in the Nationals which starts today. I wanted to go and support Leslie, James and Eng Wei for their Long Jump qualifying round. But i had to come back cos I took the cam, and my sister needs it for her graduation tonight. Congrats Jie! I think she really worked hard for it. So i had to come back and pass her the cam. So if you guys are free, come down to the CCK stadium and support SJI! Haha.

Today in school was quite enjoyable cos i kept thinking that it was the last day of school. Cos i will not be going to school tomorrow, and partly due to no chinese period today. I dun really like our chinese teacher. He keeps wasting time scolding people over the minor things and thn complains that we dun have enough time. He is actually the cause of it all. Something really scary happened today during Geog period today. Our teacher was so angry with us for not handing in the homework that she gave before the holidays and for not doing the work she gave us yesterday. So she asked Norman to go and call Mr Sirhan. He is our Sec 3 HOL (Head Of Level), so we all bacame damn scared. Thn he came and sort of gave us a chance by asking us to do today and hand in by 4 personally to our geog teacher. If not tmr he will like call our parents or something. But i dun care, haha i am handing up tmr before going to my competition. So i have to do it later. If she asked why i didn't hand in yesterday, i will just say i have competition or i have to go for my sister's graduation. Haha. Hope i can get away with it. LOL.

Something really weird happened today in class after school. I was listening to Velvet Revolver in class on my MP3 and dancing around in front of Zachary while he was doing his stuff. Thn he suddenly grab my crouch! Like WTF! What was that for? He has been acting a little weirder lately. He just comes up to me and scratch me with his "Girls" nails. Haha. He ar, always like that.

Bye Bye!