20060703

NICOLE ROCKS!

I was being a homer today, while i think everyone went out. Just stayed at home, stoned, eat, sleep, exercise and do homework. Today is like Youth Homework Day as Nicholas said. Just doing all my holiday homework and play abit of Xbox thats all. Oh at around 3+ i was like officially sick of music. Like i had musicphobia. Like i couldn't stand the sound of music. I was watching TV and they played some tune, and i was practically going crazy! I couldn't stand it, so i went to play Xbox, lesser music cos in the match dun have music. But when it came to the music part, i just kept smashing the A button to quickly start the match. I was going nuts then.

So i went to do my homework. Then some stupid son of good mother but the son is a idiot message me and said hello. Thn i asked him was he was, he reply I like you. Some stupid gay sec 1 from my school. He said wat i am super hot and that he like me. So i played along with him and said that i am gay too. Thn he was like, you are making my wildest dream come true, do you mind going out with me? So i said how am i suppose to go out with you if i dunno you? He replied saying, I want a definite answer or i am not going to tell you who i am. I was how can i agree with him man, so i reply him, okie thn forget it, you are wasting my sms. Thn he didn't reply already. Hey, you gay of a good mother, if you are reading my blog, please go back to being straight okie? Dun continue to like me cos it is useless and you bring down the name of the school. I WILL NEVER LIKE YOU! Now buzz off! His no. is 91298397. Does anyone knows this number?

So that was pretty much all to my sad and alonely and gayish and musicphobic day.

Nicole asked me to put Nicole Rocks on my blog, so that explains. Haha, but she really Rocks la. Since Nicole says that the last part is sacarstic. I will type properly. Nicole is really really really nice. I am not being sacarstic now hor! NICOLE ROCKS!

Goodnight!