20060708

It was a bittersweet day today. With anxiety, excitement, sadness, disappointment, fun, and lots more. It was a day full of emotions.

Firstly, I woke up late today when i am supposed to go to school in the morning to get the spikes from Galen. I woke up at 7a.m! Like shit! So i went straight to the Stadium for my triple jump. Warmed-up and thn when to the call room to report. I didn't qualify. All my jumps were all overboard, my run-up was screwed up. My last jump was like over board by 2cm! Can you believe it, 2cm! If not i qualify already. I felt like slapping the judge. Like that also not counted. But thn again it's the rule of the sport and you have to respect that. It was really sad. I just sat there and cry. So coach had to come and console me. Felt really good after that. Yvan and Eng Wei qualified. This time, it was the exact opposite for me and Yvan. I SWEAR! (which I dun normally do) that i will come back with a vengeance next year. Guess it was my ankle which haven really heal yet. The worse that could happened also came true. I injured my other foot. How smart can i get huh? Now, my right heel is freaking pain. I can't walk properly now. Like something sharp is jabbing your heel bone. So i am now out of the nationals. Rather sad huh? Partly I am at fault too, i went to play soccer which i shouldn't have. Cos when you get injured, your form will drop. So yeah, self-explanatory. I shall now go there everyday after school if i can if i have dun have alot of homework.

So after my triple jump, we all went to the swimming complex swim and play and slack. Hahaha. It was really really really fun, especially playing with the slide and the wave pool. The slide we just kept going and going and going. We like played inside the slide. We like have some mass body collision inside the slide. Geovenn was like always the first to go down, thn he would stay inside there and climb up again. So happened, we were all going down, and we were like going so fast, we just bang into him and he just slammed on us. Hahahaha, so funny. We like screaming inside the tunnel. Thn we went to the wave pool, when it started to operate. So fun man. We jump start into the wave, wah the feeling was like somthing slamming into you. Thn we went in deeper and deeper and we were like in one circle. Wah you can practically drown there if you jump at the wrong time. Cos the wave will just swallow you.

Later, we went back to the stadium for the afternoon session. Which are mainly relays and long distance. The C'Div boys was damn sad. They dropped the baton. Thn they stopped running. I mean even if you drop the baton, just quickly pick it up and at least finish the race la. They thought cannot qualify already so the just stopped running. I mean if you continue, maybe still can qualify mah. Feel so sad for Jiao Hui and Jeremiah. They were the 3rd and 4th runner and they didn't even get to run. Jem was damn sad, he was practically crying. Thn Mr Low had to tell them. "Don't disqualify yourself, let other people(judges) disqualify you" We, who the at the stands knew they were damn sad already. So i had to go around telling the others to shut up and dun push the blame to anybody. I mean if you blame others, they will feel very demoralised and thats is no good since they are in one team. I think it was a misunderstanding la. The B'div was also scary. They completed the race la, but 2 baton passing was screwed up so we were all afraid that we couldn't qualify. I had to wait for James to go home until 5p.m la! Cos they officials took so long to annouce those who qualify for the semi-finals. It was damn frightening la. They annouce "in Semi-final(1)...wat school was school wat school but dun have our school" thn "In semi-final (2)...blah blah blah but still they nvr annouce our school." So we thought we were out already. Thn suddenly they said" In semi-final(3)...blah blah, St. Joseph's Instituition" Thn we were like wah...heng ah! Hahaha. So i went home to bathe and wash up for the Taming Game. Oh and I saw Michelle, she looked pretty much the same old her to me.

On my way to school, so happened to meet Nic walking to my school too. Yup later met up with Yvan and went in the PAC first, while Nic and her friends wait for another friend. She asked me to like reserve 6 seats for her and her friends. So we sat at the 2nd level cos the ground level was pretty much filled. So me and Yvan waited and waited and waited and waited for them to come. The doors were going to be lock soon and they were still not here yet. So the prefects really locked the doors and already and i was like i dun care already la. So the show started and they came in like 5-10 mins later from the back door. I was actually quite pissed thn, cos of all the waiting and all. But thn i also dunno why i got so pissed in the first place. Haha. At first i thought this show is like going to be a waste of my time and money. But it turned out to be really good la. Some parts where quite funny actually but because i was pissed, i didn't really laugh. But some things that i think were not funny were funny to others. But after the intermission, i was okie already la. Just needed some Velvet Revolver to relac one corner.

So after the show, a group of us wanted to eat dinner. So we suggested orchard. Thn Yvan suggested going to the wisma foodcourt. When we reached there, the stalls were like all packing up. So we just sat there and bought some drinks and stoned. Later Nic's friend suggested going to Newton and eat. So they took MRT there. Nic had curfew again as usual and needed to go back. I didn't knew how to get back home from Newton so i left too. So Nic and I took 77 home. Until now, i still haven eaten. Partly cos i am not hungry. I feel anorexic now. Haha. But thn i want to eat. But dun have something that is neither light nor heavy. So i can't bothered to look for food. Now i am so tried. My eyelids just feel like closing.

Okie, i think this post is "rather" SHORT ah!

So Goodnight!