20060710

First of all. Italy don't deserve to win the World Cup! It should have been Germany or Brasil! Hahha. But i think France should have won. Italy were just lucky that the referee didn't give another penalty to France for the tackle from Matterazzi against Malouda. It was comfirm a penalty. I think that the referee in the finals sucks. He can't even have a good view of the game. Our Singapore referee Shamsul is much much better than him la. And that stupid fucking Matterazzi guy must have said something that really made Zidane's blood boil or he wouldn't have head-butted him. I, and even my father had never seen Zidane reacted this way. I mean Zidane is not that kind of player that is so rough and hostile. Anyway, he still got the Golden Ball in this Fifa World Cup. Even though France didn't win the World Cup, he still ended his career with the Golden Ball Award.

In school, i wasn't sleepy like most people were. I drank Nescafe in the morning and for the first time, coffee actually works on me. Most of the time, it has no effect. I am still able to sleep peacefully even after drinking coffee. So today seemed to past by quite fast. Didn't feel like it was a dread in any period.


Oh and after school something very very interesting and scary thing happened. I was doing my chinese compo on the study bench cos we have to hand it in by today or teacher will not accept it. So i took my phone out to message Nicole and so happened Brother Michael walked pass and saw me using my phone outside the designated area of the school, so he confiscated my phone. Thn i was like DIE! There goes my phone. Brandon who was sitting beside me was using his phone too but Brother Michael didn't see him using it, cos he didn't use it as obvious as me. Just call me suay or stupid. So i didn't really care, i just continued doing my chinese compo. After i finished, Brandon was kind enough to accompany me to Mr Sirhan's office cos he said last time, his phone got confiscated by Brother Michael, he pass it to Mr Sirhan. So we thought that Brother Michael would have given the phone to Mr Sirhan. But when i went to Mr Sirhan, he said he didn't have the phone and that it was still with Brother Michael. So i went to the office and find Michael. I made up some crap story as my excuse and he believed me man. I must have sounded convincing. Haha. I said i had dental appointment and i was using the phone to message my mom to call the dentist and postpone the appointment to a later time as i had to stay back and do my chinese compo. I forgot to go to the canteen and use cos it was urgent. Thn he asked if i often forget about things, thn i said no. Thn he asked if i ever used it before , during and after training. Thn i said no straight way. I know that i have to say no straight away without thinking to sound convincing. Cos once you stumble, you are died. You won't make a good liar like that. Hahaha. Thn i added that i dun bring my phone on training days cos it has been stolen before even though i kept it in the safe box. Thn i think he was convinced la, thn he return me back my phone. I was like heng man! He said that he trust that i won't do it again. I am so lucky la. Normally, if he confiscate a phone. You can only get it back at the end of the term. So i am super duper uber freaking lucky to get it back.

Later when to orchard and bought my Hard Gay Toy and i saw the Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Cloud and His Fenrir figurine. Frecking nice la, i shall buy that next, bet it will cost more than $100. Haha, it's so fun to play with. You dunno when it is going to "pop". I was playin with my sis just now and i think she lost more times thn me. There was this once when there was only 2 holes left, and she put her last dagger into the correct slot without popping it. I was obviously dead already la. Thn there was another time when i did the same thing to her. Haha, revenge is sweet. Oh my mom just change her phone to a motorola L6 cos her Nokia 8250 had some problem already. So she had no choice but to change.

Got to go now. Tata!