20060712

Our track team is doing quite now. Eng Wei, our captain got 2nd for his long jump and 3rd for his triple jump. Damn good rite? Dylan went into the finals of the 100m as the 4th fastest qualifier and Edwin nearer had a medal today. He was 4th despite being only sec 1. I think next year we will have a very strong team. Yay! and i will have my vengeance for my triple jump. I want to get a medal and stand on the podium and bring glory to SJI just like Eng Wei and Senthil. If i get to be captain next year just like i was last year for C'Div, i will lead the SJI team both C and B Divs to at least a 3rd placing overall. At least that is what i want la. Actually it doesn't matter if i get to be captain or not. I still want my medals. Relays as well. We better start practising for relays early not like the last week thn come and practice. By that time, it's too late already. No wonder all these years, our relays are never perfect.

I hate to be sick. I feel like shit now. I just keep coughing dry cough, which makes my throat pain and dry. Plus i can hear the sound of phlegm when i cough. I keep coughing to get it out, but it doesn't work and i have running nose and flu. Now my voice sounds weird. Sometimes i feel like vomitting but nothing ever comes out. Damn it la. I have been like that since Sunday i think. Now it's more serious and i am going to see the doctor later and cut my hair as well. It's freaking long already.

Bye!