20060703

Today was such a fun day! Except for the fact that I didn't make it to church. Really feel so bad now. Should have went to church first cos the morning shift that i did for my class stall, we just stone there. Nobody came cos it was too early. Waste me time and my sleep. Anyhow, alot of people came later in the afternoon. We made about $200+ from just some stupid throwing game. Haha, good huh? Nobody clinched the 1st prize, but there were people who clinched the 2 2nd prizes. Bill and I wanted to fight for the 2nd prize, which was a teddy bear. But we didn't manage to do it before some guy won it. So nvm, we fight for the 1st prize which was a Pooh Bear. Just for fun. After my morning shift, i went over to help out and my track and field side. We were in charged of of refreshments for the runners after the run. We could take practically as many bottles of water of as many cans of H20 as we want. Hahaha, while the public who are not running can't. But i supplied my friends at my class stall some H2O, see! How kind of me. Hahaha, self praise. Later we went over to 331's stall, where they had left over blocks of ice to make ice shavings. So we practically had a snow ball war. We just kept massing ice shavings and throw at each other and at the teachers as well. Hahaha, and i made this super super huge snow ball. Which is put it up Leslie's shirt haha. But he threw it back at me. Haha. So fun. Played as dried ice and alot alot of things as well. Fun fun fun!

After the event, Yvan, Victor, Leslie, Bryan and I wanted to go to orchard, but Yvan couldn't go so Leslie didn't want to go well. So we practically put it off. Victor wanted to buy his Portugal jersey which his mom was paying cos he won the bet againsy his mom on the England and Portugal match. Lucky kid, i want the Brasil jersey also cannot get. But they didn't sell them at Great World City. Oh and i didn't know how to get home from there even though i had been there a dozen times with my parents. So my mom just told me to go to orchard and that train or bus from there. Just nice! Victor and I took the shuttle bus from Great World to Orchard MRT. We thn proceeded to Cine where we went to the Nike shop againnnnnnnnn....haha. I bought my ankle guard and he bought his Portugal jersey. Saw so many things there. They had the new Mercurial Vapor III, the Red and white one and the new Ronaldinho boots. Best of all, we saw that HARD GAY toy at this figurine (I dunno if that is how you spell it) shop. $55 bucks, Jit Yong, Victor and I are going to share the cost. The 3 of us are super hardcore Hard Gay fans...hahaha. Oh and i really want to the Tifa, Vincent Valentine and Sephiroth figurine! Super super nice and detailed. There was the Neon Genesis Evangelion figurines of Asuka Langley and Ayanami Rei. There is this one were they are laying on each other, quite erotic. ahhaha, but who cares it is nice. Cost freaking $70! and there is another one that come is a set of Both Ayanami Rei and Asuka Langley by themselves which cost $420! I was like WTF! I bet it is going to be on the shelves for a long time, before some hardcore fan, buys it. The sad thing was that Ban Dai and Gainax dun sell the Evas anymore. I only have Eva-03, i want the other Evas......

That was all we sawwwwwww...hahaha. Off home we went.

My Dad, is a genius! He manage to repair my Sony Headphones which I accidentally pulled the wire and spoil it. We work on it together. They brought home so many things just to repair it. He brought home his company microscope so that we could see where the green wire was pulled out from. Now i dun have to waste my money on buying a new set of headphones. I'm using it now to listen to Set Me Free by Velvet Revolver. Thanks Di! You're the best!

Oh and Velvet Revolver so rocks!

Bye!