20060715

I have been lazy to blog for the past few days. The Spikes finally came on thursday afternoon. While i was playing Fifa 06. When the guy knocked on the door, it scared me. I thought who it was man. Anyway, i signed for the parcel and took this really huge box in. Now I finally have a proper triple jump spikes. I brought Nicholas's and Leslie's pairs to school and gave it to them. James came over to collect his yesterday. His Nike Monsterfly is super nice i tell you, so is Joshua's Superfly G5. But i like mine too, it Silver and Orange together.

Oh and i got 12/15 for my chem practical test. I think i got the highest in class cos i haven heard of anyone who got higher than me. Haha, hopefully i can keep it up and by the end of this term, I can get top 5 position in class. I really want to have my Mercurial Vapor III.

Thats all i have to say.

Bye Bye!
[I had my doubts, but you cleared my mind, I have no regrets.]