20060727

Bryan just told me today in the toilet that there will be a track post mortem tomorrow. I was like "HUH!" in the toilet! I wasn't in school on monday cos i went home due to my diarrhoea, so i didn't attend the short meeting after school that day. Thn nobody told me that there is going to be post mortem tomorrow. In case you dunno what i am talking about, it like after track and field nationals every year, we will have this meeting to examine your individual performance, your training attendence, training attitude and other things like that. If you are bad, thn you get screwed, if you are good, thn you will sort of be praise. So yeah. I was suppose to go out tmr la! With __ ____! Haiyo...so irritating you know. I guess sometimes something unexpected will crop up and spoil your plans. So yeah. See how it goes.

Oh and we dun have school next wednesday! Yayness! Apparently it is some day of reflection for teachers. Haha.

[I'm Sorry, really sorry. I wish I could go with you. It's all my fault, don't you dare blame yourself.]