20060627

Lets talk about Mercurial Vapor III. It's my obsession. My tuition teacher promised me that if i got top 5 in class for term, he will give me his month's pay from my dad to me, so that is $300. But i told him that he dun need to give me the money, just buy me a pair of Mercurial Vapor III which is $280 from Queensway, if i were to buy from the Nike B.I.R.D, it would cost $335. Which is like $55 difference. World of a difference man, imagine what i could do with an extra $55, a lot of things man. So now i am going to work for it. Now I can concentrate on saving money for my Arsenal Jersey! Oh and the World Cup has brought about many more colours for the Mercurial Vapor III Series. The two new colours are the Yellow and Green which was wored my Ronaldo from Brasil! when he scored his 2 goals and the Red and White which was wored by Christiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro from Portugal in the Portugal versus Holland match. So both Ronaldos have new colours. I think the Red and White one is FREAKING nice. Hope i will see these two colours soon when i go to the Nike shop again. Haha.

I wanted to go for training today, even brought my shoes to go and train. But i later decided that i was not in the state for training today, perhaps tomorrow. I can only do weights on my upper body now. Hopefully by next week, i can start training again.

Pray for me ya!