20060602

Yesterday as you know i had the stupid CIP thing rite? Super depressing okie. But still it was quite fun actualli. Cos we were playin. We formed like this production line so each person would be doing different things la. Those at the start of the production line purposely do damn fast so that we would flood those packing the goodie bags into box with goodie bags. Haha. We just kept spamming. Thn sometimes we would take the milo packets and throw at each other. Haha. Sometimes when we are hungry while packing, we just open up the cereal bar and eat. Haha. I tink we did about 4k goodie bags. After we ran out of boxes to pack the goodie bags into, we just kept making and arrange them neatly on the floor. But we did so many that we had to stack the goodies on top of each other until we had 4 layers. Haha.

Okie, training did weights today. I tot we were going to do jump. Anyhow, it was a good thing that we didn't do jumps, cos my abs, my hamstring and my groin muscle is aching again. We thn went to town to catch MI:III. I tink the show was not bad actualli, quite liked it. Alot of action.

We thn ate pastamania again. Haha, and as usual, Leslie and Yvan had their second helping. Haha. Too rich ah they. They eat super super alot and still dun get fat. Envy them man. Stupid high metabolism rate shit. We thn went to nike shop again. Actualli i feel quite weird going in again, cos we have been going there alot of times recently. I tink the guys there recognised us. But at least the trip to nike was worth it. It was the first time that i finally saw the New T90 supremacy. Super nice but thn the price tag wasn't that nice. Haha $313, however it is still cheaper than the Mercurial Vapor III that i want to buy which is $335. We also saw a blue Tiempo legend which is have never seen before and we saw the silver and red mercurial vapor III worn by Thierry Henry and Theo Walcott. But still, it isn't as nice as compared to the original Pearl and yellow colour.

We thn went to pacific plaza cos Leslie wanted to see the Quiksilver jacket that i have been wanting. Guess wat? When we reach there, it was sold out! The last piece was sold today. Fuck man! I was like dun let me see the guy wearing the jacket or i will go up to him and smack him. I realli love the jacket the first time i saw it la. Now it is gone. Damn it. Thn day when i bought my clothes, i shud have ask my mom to pay for me first. Anyway, the guy there told us that the next season jacket may look like the one at i wanted to buy, the design shud be similar or it better be nicer.

Okie, I tink this post is quite long so i shall stop here.

Tata!

Oh ya! Does anyone knows where to find a D&G: Dolce & Gabbana shop in town or Singapore? Pls tell me. Thanks.