20060623

So sad, today is the last day of the June holidays, and i still have half my homework waiting for me to complete them. Time just fly by so fast. Just think about it. One day passes really fast. How i wished that the June holidays will end next week. I dun feel like going back to school. I still have to go and find a new school bag, cos the one I have been using is going to spoil soon and i have been using since PRI 4! Haha, hope i can find a DC bag. DC bags are so cool. I also need to find a new watch. Cos my Adidas watch strap broke and City Chain that they dun carry anymore stock for the watch. Fucked up company. Anyway, that was has serve me since I was PRI 4! Haha. I saw a new Adidas watch that is similar to the one i have now, it has both Digital and Analog timings. But then it's $175 and Jit Yong says that is CHEAP! I can slap his face man.

Anyhow, Brasil won 4-1 against Japan despite Japan scoring first. This is the real Brasil. The other teams better be scared of Brasil now. Ronaldo scored twice and now equals the all time scoring record in the World Cup with 14 goals. Now, that is the real Ronaldo that lit up the last world cup. Now he only need 1 more goal to be the all time record scorer in the World Cup Finals. Gilberto and Juninho scored as well. I hope the finals will be Brasil and Spain, my to favourite teams in the World Cup.

Enough said, I am going to watch 1 episode of The O.C season 3 and after that i have to cheong my work already.

Bye guys!