20060618

Yo man! Haha, Went to town today with Marissa and Nicole. Marissa told me that we are leaving at 3p.m, thn suddenly she message me at 2.30p.m and ask me to come down to the bus stop NOW! Want to know why they said i took so long to go down? I was playing Fifa 06 on my Xbox. So i wanted to finish my match first before i change and go down. Haha. Nicole also told me that she had to eat lunch with her family, didn't expect her to meet Maris first. Anyway, we went to Heeren first cos i needed to repair my watch, but they told me that only if the casing spoil, thn they will send it back to Australia. If the strap spoil, they won't send it back. Anyway, i have a spare strap, but i will have to do it myself. Later, off to HMV where i bought Neon Genesis Evangelion Soundtrack! Cost me $46, now i am short of money. Maris went to breathe Helium from the balloon i managed to untie. She sounds so weird. Haha, the other balloon that we didn't managed to untie, we let it free.

We watched the Korean show, Almost love, cos the timing was the most suitable cos Nic had curfew to get back by 9p.m. I thought it was a good movie, cos they say comedy. But not that funny also, the storyline not that good, that it was quite a sad show. When we were buying tickets, Power 98 was giving out free Scary Movie 4 tickets. Haha, i told Marissa the answer to the question they were asking, and she went to answer. Then, there was this fucking despo-to-get-a-pair-of-tickets guy. He kept asking us the answer. There was one that he ask us: " One of them is saw rite?" Thn we said:"ya." But then he was waiting for the lady to ask the question again before he go, but I push Maris and she got there before him. Haha. Thn he was like damn pissed. Thn he still ask us for more answers again! Then, we just say dunno. Everything he ask, we just say dunno. That guy damn thick skin man. Anyway, that show is NC16, dunno if Maris can get in.

After the movie, we when to eat Pepper lunch. First time eating there. Not bad actually. We decided to the one at Shaw House cos the one at Taka's had alot of people. Oh, and I went to Nike again. Hahaha. I asked them for opinion on which Mercurial Vapor colour combination nicer, Nic like the black and gold one, while Maris like the Pearl and yellow and the black and gold. So i tink i will be getting the Black and Gold one since Leslie already has the Pearl and yellow one.

Oh, just finish watching the Czech and Ghana world cup match. What a let down, the Czech lost 2-0 to Ghana! Ghana played better, thats what i think. They should have gone 6-0 up or something like that, but when they are one on one with Petr Cech, they shot directly to him. Wah, and they missed on penalty.

Got to go and sleep now. I have church and tuition in the morning.

BYe!