20060615

I really want to buy a soccer boot so badly! Somebody buy for me! Today we when to the Nike shop again cos Wei Han wanted to buy a shorts. I saw the whole collection of Mercurial there! There were 4 colors all very nice. There was the Black and Gold, Silver and Red, Pearl and Yellow and Blue and White. I feel like buying all! Haha. Leslie and Me were so obsessed with the boots! Haha. We kept taking the Nike Tiempo and look and the outsoles. We were going like:" Ah, this one! Very Shiny!, Wah damn nice!" Haha. Super retarted. I wanted to take picture of all the colours together but i didn't have my cam. I shall take the next time i go there. Now i seriously want to buy a pair of boots. Anyway, i am still waiting to see the Red and White Total 90 supremacy.

Anyhow, on to the world cup. I think that Brasil didn't played well against Croatia. Still expecting them to peak and trash asses. But i just watched Spain, they were impressive!

I dun feel like blogging anymore for today. Haha.

Bye!

Crap Post.