20060615

I'm so bored now I decided to do this which I took from Bryane and Marissa.

Three Names You Go By:
Sebastian, Seb, Sebby, Sea-Bass, Sebas, Bas, Bastard. Haha (More than 3)

Three Parts Of Your Heritage:
Pure Chinese, Grandfather from my dad's side is from China

Three Things That Scare You:
Clowns, Cockroaches and Ghost

Three Of Your Everyday Essentials:
Music, Soccer and Food

Three Things You're Wearing Now:
Only pyjamas

Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists at the moment:
BoA, Sergio Mendes and Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Three of Your Favorite Songs at the moment:
Mas Que Nada, Snow(Hey Oh) and Cruel Angel Thesis

You Want in a Relationship (other than love):
Understanding

Two Truths and a Lie:
I need money desperately, I am short and I am tall.

Three Physical Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You:
Face, Hair and Legs...haha

Three of Your Favourite Hobbies:
Soccer, Playing Games and Eating

Three Things You want really badly right now:
Do my homework, Money and Soccer Skills

Three Places You Want to go on Vacation:
Japan, Korea and Paris

Three things you want to do before you die:
Reach at least 175cm, own a Lamborghini and master soccer skills

Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
Me, Myself and I. Haha...anyone la.