20060625

I had this dream when i was sleeping. I shall not say what it is about, but it was a very pleasant one. But then my Di had to wake me up from my slumber. So irritating you know. Every time i have a dream, I always get interrupted but something, like my parents or alarm clock. Oh, my dream was in colour, i dunno how come people can dream in black in white. I think all my dreams are all in colour. Strange, how the brain function.

Anyhow, i still have my physics left to do before school reopens tommorow. Quite alot from my physics teacher. I think i shall complete half of it but today. Hopefully, when the new time table comes out tomorrow, there is no physics period, so we can have an extra day to do. Seems like everybody like to procrastinate until the last minute.

I need to order my spikes already, only 2 weeks more before my triple jump qualifying round. Oh, I am going to run 4km everyday i think except thursday, which will be 2.4km. Running is some fun, i love running. Just run and run and run. Need no lose weight fast for my nationals. And i will be going for training 4 times a week from now on until nationals is over.

Going to play soccer soon!

Tata!