20060625

Wah Shit! I went to play soccer just now and i twisted my ankle. What a time to have injury. My nationals are just 2 weeks away. Now I have to follow Wayne Rooney and battle my injury. Put me in a oxygen room man. I was defending just now and my neighbour, who is a Korean uncle had the ball, and was one on one with the keeper. So i ran towards him and blocked the ball with my left foot but he kicked quite hard so when the ball hit my foot, it twisted my ankle and i landed on the side of my foot and together with the momentum that i had, my ankle one whole big round before i landed on the ground. So F-ing pain la, i could nearly cry. Thn I was damn worried that my nationals will be in jeopardy. Now it is Swollen! I hope my foot will be healed in like 3 days? The most 1 week. So much about talking about my cousin, now it's my turn to get injured playing soccer. Tsk Tsk Tsk. Now I am walking like some Zombie...