20060612

Today training was super slack for me. I had to sit out for training cos of my groin injury, yes it came back again. Now i fear that i won't be able to compete in the nationals. Hopefully when my injury heals, it will make me stronger. Now i have to battle my weight problem for the nationals. I am too fat to sprint of jump. Haha. Need to seriously lose weight. I tink cos of the pastamania i have been eating this holidays.

Oh and today for the first time after training, i didn't go to orchard. Neither did Leslie. We just played soccer. Better give the guy at the Nike shop a rest from seeing us. Haha. Oh and i am so damn stupid at home today. I kicked my feet against the door frame. Now i tink the bone in my last toe is almost fractured or something. I freaking hurts when i push my toe inwards.

Anyhow, on to the World Cup. England won't win the world cup for sure. They play like shit. So boring my dad almost fell asleep, and of all people to sub Michael Owen, they go and sub him with downing. I mean how stupid can England be. They should have sub Theo Walcott in. Oh and i am supporting Brasil and Spain and Germany and Sweden and Netherlands and Ivory Coast and Portugal and Korea and Japan and France. Haha so many. Okie, but the main one is Brasil. Support Brasil! They will win again. Oh and i just watched the Japann versus Australia match. I wanted Japan to win but their defence just crumbled at the last moment, like WTF! Stupid Japan dun want to attack somemore. Anyway, i couldn't care more as long at Brasil wins the World Cup. I mean their team is so strong that even if they put their second team in, they still can win. The Brasilians are like no others. They play with skill, with flair and with teamwork. Thats is what makes them the No. 1 team in the world. Haha, Sounds like i am getting too obsessed with Brasil. I am going to watch all their matches no matter the time.

Okie i am going to watch another match now.

Sebinho out! Haha...