20060609

Luckily it rain during training today. Not that I'm trying to slack. But i was up until 1.30 yesterday night sewing my spike shoe. My fingers were aching, cos the place that i was sewing was so hard to reach. I wanted to train but it rain, both good and no good. Good because i didn't have to train too much or i may be taking my afternoon nap now. No good cos i wanted to train. My whole shoe was completely wet cos of the rain and because i bought a climacool shoe, all the holes and all. I dun like the feeling when my socks are wet, it feels a bit disgusting. We were playing with this lizard we saw on the track. Haha, my sec 1 junior even gave it a name! Haha, suddenly he just said: Aei! Dun bully Steven." Haha, and we just kept laughing. I guess it dead later cos lizard are cold blooded and it was raining so ya.

Anyhow, we went to orchard AGAIN! and ate pastamania AGAIN! Haha, it was so cold. I felt like buying the QuikSilver jacket and use it just cos it's cold. Lol. Even until now i am still feeling cold. I saw so many CDs that i wanted to buy. Wish i had the money. All the BoA, W-inds CDs and Final Fantasy Series Soundtracks. There was this swatch watch that was all realli nice. Plain, simple but nice. $86, quite cheap for a watch comparing to my RipCurl watch which is $229. Haha, and there was this Adidas Street Soccer shoe, Adidas SALA, $99. Gosh, i feel so materialistic now. Nvm. I shall find food and eat now. Haha...

BYe!