20060606

Finally for training we did jumps. I love jumps, so fun. Talking about jumps, i am going to order my triple jumps spikes today. Yeah! Need to prepare for nationals. After training, we went to orchard again...haha. I tink since holiday started, we have been going to orchard after every training sessions. But this time, it was a bigger group, instead of the usual 4 of us which is Yvan, Leslie, Wei Han and me. This time, Syzwan, Anselm, Jame and Yao Yi joined us. Actualli i suggested to eat at Ajisen just to try. But some of them didn't bring enough money with them, so we ate Beef Noodles instead.

After lunch, we went to forum galleria just to go the the D&G shop. Guess wat! I tink they onli sell ladies stuffs. Waste my time walking all the way to forum. But i know D&G also sells guys stuffs, wonder why they dun sell. We thn went to Toys 'R' Us. Haha. Quite fun actualli, see all the toys. Lol. We went to Marks and Spencer on the way and i bought Raspberry Viennese! I love it! The last time i was at Marks and Spencer, i was looking high and low for it. Finally found it this time. You should go and try it too. We thn practically walked the whole of orchard. Until our legs were aching. At wisma, Anselm took so long to choose one pair of slippers. We told him "If you dun buy anything here, we are going to slap you". Haha. Waste our time, everyone was waiting for him.

Leslie was also looking for jeans. But couldn't find any cos either they were too ugly or those that were nice didn't have his size. We went to both Flash 'n' Splash at Wisma and Heeren but still, he couldn't find any. I saw this realli nice Roxy pencil box and key chain that i wanted to buy. Going go buy nex week. We thn went to HMV where i manage to asked Leslie to buy for me a super belated Birthday present. He bought for me the Sergio Mendes CD! Coolness. I was looking up and down for it, finally found it. Thanks Leslie! Guess i have to buy him a belated birthday present too. Last stop, guess where? The Nike shop at cine....haha. Been there so many times just to look at soccer boots.

Going to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion now!

Bye!


Oh and today is 6/6/06, dun do anything stupid.