20060624

Just went to my Wai Po's house for dinner, along with all my cousins and relatives. We always have dinner there every saturdays unless my Wai Po call us and tell us not to go, due to whatever things she has on. Everyone went except my Xiao Yi family. So my toddler cousins had no one to play with. So when my cousin Damien who is 1 year younger than me didn't want to play with them anymore cos he wanted to rest awhile, Rayshall and Ryan came up to me and asked:" Sebastian Kor Kor, can you play with us?". So cute right, haha, especially Rayshall. She is like the sweetheart of everybody. I think it's because of the way she talks, she talks very smart. Rayshall is 6 years old, K2 this year and her elder brother is 7 years old, Pri 1. Next time i shall bring my cam and take pictures of them for you guys to see.

Actually i didn't want to go to my Wai Po's house today, cos i wanted to complete my homework. But then i thought of the food there......haha. So greedy. My Wai Po's cooking are fantastic, especially her curry which she cooked today! There are always so many thing to eat there. Yummy! So i thought about my work. I planned them carefully and i realised that i could still go to my Wai Po's house and finish my work before school reopens, or so i think. Haha. Oh and my cousin, Damien, he was stupid enough to play soccer barefooted and he got his big toe swollen. It was like his whole foot was bandaged up and all. He was playing goalkeeper and the ball was coming, so he put his foot out to block the ball, but i think his friend whack the ball damn hard that it sort of sprained his big toe. He should have bought street soccer shoes and play la. Besides, street soccer shoes are nice and can even be wore out.

Okie, i am going to watch the Germany VS Sweden match now. Oh and sorry Hahn for Korea being knock out. Your country should like break down the wall between North and South Korea ah, so that you guys will have more talent and have a better squad. Haha.

Bye!