20060618

I didn't go to church today, i feel so bad. I haven't been going for 3 weeks. I had tuition this morning and if i were to go to church I had to wake up at 8a.m and attend the 9a.m mass. But i slept at 2a.m last night so my mother let me sleep more.

Anyhow, after tuition, my dad and I went to suntec after dropping my mom off at Far East. We were suppose to go and find my school shoe. But none of them had my size. So my dad plan to go to Queensway tomorrow and find the Adidas one and get over with it. We went to the Nike shop there, where I saw the Arsenal away kit. When my mom came over to Suntec, I asked her to pay for me first but she didn't want to. Idiot la she, make me waste my time coming down and buy again when i have the money. Oh, the Adidas shop there was also very big, I think it's the biggest. Thn went to Carrefour to buy groceries with my mom. I saw my tuition teacher working there. I knew he was working there so i called him and ask where he was. Thats why he had to have tuition in the morning. The thing he was promoting was the Nutri-tea drink which we bought. Not bad actually, go try it. It uses like all the herbs to brew the drinks. Suppose to help your body in alot of ways, depending on which one you drink.

Came home and went down to play soccer. Today was quite fun cos all the 3 teams were quite even. Missed a few chances, didn't score any goals today but i still felt good cos my team played well. Anyway, you win some, you lose some. Oh and there weren't any fights today. Cos there is bad blood between Eddie and Justin. Luckily they didn't start anything today. Cos whenever that happens, everyone can feel the tension in the air, and Justin elder brother will come and confront Eddie to protect Justin. Maybe thats why i feel good today, even if i didn't score. Anyway, I'm watching the World Cup match between Brasil and Australia. Brasil are so going to win man. They just play beautiful soccer. Haha, i just witnessed something dumb. Ronaldinho trip over his on flick. Haha, i mean how often does that happens?

Anyhow, today is Father's Day. I totally forgotten about it. Until like around 8p.m. Haha, so i went to wish him immediately. At least we spend some quality time together today. Go out and watching World Cup. He always say that every team should play like Arsenal. Thn I will have to tell him that Club spend more time training together as compared to Country. My Dad can me your worst enemy and he can also be your buddy. Luckily i haven got a beating by him for a long time. I tell you ah, he is super scary, you just got to run away from him. When he beat, he does use cane, he punchs and kicks. Haha. Save money on buying cane. He thought me a lot of things by beating me. Like respect people and a lot of minor things that are important in life to be a better person. He always reminds us that if you have something to do, do it immediately. If YOU WAIT, YOU WILL FORGET. Overall, he is a Great person and Father to me and my sis, even though he has a bad temper with a short fuse.

So on behalf on my Sis and Mom, HAPPY FATHER' DAY DI! Haha, i always call him DI and in short form of DADDY. Cos if have been calling him Daddy since young, you tend to say it very fast. So it ends up becoming DI. Haha.

Okie. going to concentrate on watching the match now.

TAta!