20060619

Today was really funny and a waste of time. I wasted a lot of time remaining in school today after training. Eng Wei who is our track captain and Sec 4! brought his Game Boy Advance to school today. I think he's the one who revive the Pokemon thing in track. Haha. Spastic one la he. Cos one training session, it was raining and one group of them suddenly started talking about Pokemon. So one day, Jeremiah went to Eng Wei's house and they ransacked his whole room just to find the Game Boy Advance and the Ruby version cartridge. Hahaha, nut case. Yeah, so he was trying to catch this Legendary Dragon called Rayquaza or something like that. It was super hard to catch. So while he played soccer, I helped him catch Rayquaza. I tried for like 1hr plus, and i still couldn't catch it. Haha. No life. And because of him, everyone was so addicted to it and we just kept trying ang trying and trying and trying, but still cannot catch it. Now the whole track team like NO LIFE! Now i feel like playin pokemon also on my Game Boy Colour. I think i shall used the rechargable batteries and play. Hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha.

End up we didn't go to orchard and have lunch as we have planned. So i have to buy my high socks and shin guards on wednesday. Hopefully by thn Yvan will be back for Bali, thn we can watch silent hill together and watch him get scared. Oh and when i alighted the bus at my house but stop, Marissa saw me. Cos she was on the 106 and i alighted from 77 and she alights one stop after my stop. Dunno why she always sees me and i dun see her. Haha.

Okie, got to go shower and go Queensway to find my school shoe and buy new ankle socks.

Bye bYe byE, BYe bYE ByE, bye BYE! Hahaha.