20070811

[Song: You're so pretty-We're so pretty - The Charlatans UK]

I've been really slack this week man! I have to really get down on my studies and prelims are just 15 days away! I even went out yesterday, oh but who cares, it was time well spent! Had Sakae Sushi buffet and I was so freaking full after that man! You know I came home to weight myself and I gained freaking 2kgs! Don't know who's smart idea it was huh! But I'm back to normal now. Hahaha. And and and I think that's the most expensive meal I ever spent on and ever eaten! It was like near $45 bucks for just myself? Around there la, plus the stupidest thing I did was to order so many red plates and it sort of defeated the purpose of buffet! Hahaha! That's why my mom always say I need to find a job that can suit my expensive taste next time! Nevermind, time to start saving again!

Oh the Sony PSP slim version is not out yet, but I want it! It's like slimmer and the ram speed is faster! Plus I don't like my black one! I WANT A WHITE ONE! Should have waited a bit longer last time! I need to buy need games too! My PSP is seriously under utilise, my memory stick space storage is also super small! Need to get a new one! But it all voice down to money man! Tsk! Means that will be quite some time from now man! I think maybe after Os? Hahaha.

I think I should shut up now. Tuition later and today is really study day!

Toodles!

Dear God, please help me to freaking open my damn mouth! ARGH!