20070816

[Song: Brand New Beat - BoA]

I've been seriously lost and confused these few days. After getting back my Chinese results. I've been thinking whether I should retake it. What if i get the same results? Will it affect my time spend on other subjects and whether they will be affected? Sigh, I really don't know. All I know is that I signed up for it and I'm going to retake it. I really really hope I do well this time.

Well, I had my English Orals yesterday and I seriously don't know how well I did. I'm really really scared. Reading was perfect, picture was quite erm......bad should I say? I don't know whether it's bad but I felt it was the worst among the 3 components cos the picture was just this bus stuck in a flooded road and people pushing it. That's all, nothing else. Many of us felt that there were quite little things to talk about. Conversation was pretty average i guess? The first question was "How do you find Singapore's weather?". Not that hard, but the weather's been quite erratic lately so it's quite weird. Oh and there was this question "Have you ever been in a life threatening situation?" but still considering the weather. I said no, then they moved on. I mean what's there to say? YES! YES! I've been and talk some crap up? But that's the part that I'm quite scared about, whether it will pull my marks down?

Even now I still feel very lost. Like my life is some sort of maze that I have to find my way out. My mood has been quite erratic too. Maybe it's just the stress and all? Hopefully I guess. Sometimes it just makes me wonder what I should do? The plan that I always wanted to do now seems to have disappeared before me. I don't know even know if I will ever do it again? Well, I did want to but it just seems all too weird now, after what had happened. Whether it is or it's not? I guess I'm quite a failure in everything I do. Sigh.


This song always cheers me up.