20070807

NATASHA RAEANNE YEO YUL JIE! What in the world did you do to my tagboarddddd! You must be really really high when you did it man! Come and spam my tagboard! You crazy, mad, !(&%*@(#&@ Girl! Anyway what did you do man!?!?!?!?!

Anyway, I got my new LG SHINE KU970 on sunday man! While you have to degrade to a lousier phone! HAHHAAHA! That phone never fails to amaze me! Love it man! Now I only have to put my stuffs inside man, which I didn't had the chance to do so. And yeah, my mom doesn't know that I change phone! HAHAHA! Me and my dad kept it away from her with our good acting skills. Know why? Cos we know that if she finds out she will confirm make alot of noise! HAHAHA! Only thing I woke up later yesterday cos the alarm wasn't really loud enough? I don't know? Have to try it out again today. But luckily my dad sent me to school.

Many things happened yesterday I must say. I had flu for the whole day in school man! So freaking irritating! Don't know how I got it as well! Either I got it in the car or someone in school passed it to me! There's this problem with me, once I sneeze, my nose will start to run and I hate it! Argh! I used like half of my friend's tissue box? And my table was like some toilet bowl? It was like a quarter filled with soiled tissue paper! Talk about germs man! Now the side of my nose is super raw and painful whenever I rub it, due to the amount of tissues I used! Even now I still have a bit of flu but much better than yesterday. But I can't sing for nuts now! BOOO!

We went to Shatec after school for some Western Dining Etiquette. It was super retarded I swear! I had to play role the girl and Moses had to push in the chair for me. Eh! Once in a lifetime experience okay! Hahaha! I was quite unsure to sit down at what speed you know! Like what happen if I fall down and all how!? But Moses did a great job for me la. Now it's my turn to do it for you! Anyway, they served us a 4 course meal and we were all super bloated after that! Smoke Salmon for appetizer, Cream of mushroom for soup, some chicken thing for main and some strawberry cake for dessert. The food was bad but it wasn't very good either. Quite normal? We kept asking for bread la! Like free flow like that! The other tables as well! Super retarded! What's more was that waiter who serve us looked like feaz or however you spell it from "That 70s show!". And I was playing with the brown sugar in my tea after everything. I added alot and it didn't dissolve completely.

Anyway, Physics Practicals are later! Yup, so here I am at home still slacking away. I really don't want to screw it up! I hope I know what to do for the planning of experiment and draw my graph well and take note of the accuracy of the instrument I'm using! Wish me luck man! Speaking of which Prelims are like just 3 weeks away? Or lesser? Have to really study study study. Must make up of the up coming holidays to study!

I shall go for my run later!

BYE NOW!