20070817

[Song: HADES - Dir en grey]

Flaws. I've realised that I've plenty of that. I have a damn fucked up attitude that always hurt the people I love most, so maybe it's best to stay away from me? Not that I want to, but I always end up doing it somehow. I lie, so never believe a thing I say. Everything I do always come backs to me, so I have to change. I tried, it's not as if I never try. I keep telling myself that, but sometimes it just gets the better of me. Everything is my fault, what goes around comes around. Why is it that people all around me seem to be in a better position than I am? Sigh.

Yes, I was lonely, I was sad, but I wasn't angry. What if one day someone asks you out and you both agreed but that person doesn't turn up? How would you feel? All I ever wanted to do was to spend time with the one I love most, but it was not to be. Oh and I realised that patience in me is really just another self-denial thing that people say I have. It's all bullshit. I've none of it. I've learnt it the hard way and I still need to improve on it.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ, now I know my ABC, won't you come and sing with me? HAHAHHA! Okay I'm bored.

BYE BYE BYE!