20070809

A heart to heart talk is always good you know. It's makes you realise the things you never knew and never noticed much about yourself. So it's time to change, for the better, for the people around me and for myself. At least that's what I will try my very best to work on now. I'll do anything for you.

School today was a total waste of time man! I didn't bring anything to school and I felt really empty! Like as if something is missing! Had mass and Yvan was acting really retarded the whole time! I fell asleep during the homily! Guess I was super tired!? The celebration after that was way worse! Argh! Let's not talk about it!

My friends came over for soccer today! What can I say? It was really fun and retarded! Isaac and I were cracking jokes and acting retarded the whole time! Even so, we could still provide the goals man! It was really really hot! Like burning man! Idiots wanted to play so early! We could all have melt man! But nevermind I got my tann! Even though it's not as much as I wanted! I wore my jersey and it had sleeves so yeah, the top part of my arm is not tann! ARGH! I had to mop and vacuum the floor after they left man! I can go and become some maria already! What a bright future I have! HAHAHHA!

GOODNIGHT!

I love you too!