20070817

[Song: Don't Drop That Dime - Velvet Revolver]

This song never fails to cheer me up! HAHAHHA! It's super funny! Image a hard rock group playing country music! OMG! HAHAHA! I came to realised that if you keep yourself in that feeling forever, you will be less likely to ever come out of it. So you have to do something about it and end all your misery! Maybe there's some bright side after all? Okay I think I'm quite high now, after all that singing and jumping around!

Got to go for night studies real soon and after that we are going to have a bit of fun amid all our busy lives. We are going out to eat after that, dinner for me and maybe supper for others? HAHA! I don't knowwwww. It's going to be the first meal of the day too! I'm not aneroxic ah! Don't send me to the SGH rehab thing hor! I'm just saving money! Hahahha!

Well, I'm really sorry.
Looks like I've done it again.
It's not your fault, it's mine.
I'll try my best, and we'll be closer than ever.