20070812

Okay, I think I'm still suffering from the effects of Sakae Sushi that day! HAHAHA! I mean I've been feeling very bloated the past few days! Like even when I'm hungry, but my stomach is like bloated? Like there air inside man. Speaking of which, I have no lunch now. My family has abandoned me to watch Rush Hour 3! I want to watch it la! All because I have tuition later! But i think even if i didn't have tuition, I doubt I will still go. I need to study man! So now I'm home alone! Boring man!

I think from tomorrow onwards I shall go for night studies. I really need to catch up on my work, especially my geog and chem! If i go, thn means i can't get to watch all my chinese drama! So it's YOUR job to tell me what happens! HAHAHA! Anyway, the 7pm one is going to end soon. BOO! I want to know what happens!

Running and soccer later, you will see me break my legs! HAHAHA! I mean my street soccer shoes are really useless now. There's no more grip on it. Everytime I run damn fast and change direction I will SURELY slip and fall! Sigh! I need a new pair man! I want that freaking nice adidas one! I shall get money from my mom. Heehee.

I shall be a good boy and study now!