20070618

You know I think Bukit Gombak is really a jinx place for me. I swear it is man! Never once have I performed well there. NEVER! The very first time was the relays there way back in sec 2 and screwed up the chance of getting medal. I somehow think there is this connection with me and the Choa Chu Kang Stadium, I always perform better there. Somehow. I think it's time I start training using the 11m board and push myself further. So much for aiming for 13m. I didn't even hit 12m when I'm consistently hitting that during training. I'm sick and tired of it. I'm tired, really tired.

Attended Ric's birthday party just now. I spent like 2 hrs total in travel time just to get there to and fro cos he stays all the way at Pasir Ris! Like all the way from the west to the east. Nevermind, at least he's a friend worth going for. We played tennis and soccer before it got boring during the later part of the party due to all the different different cliques. Despite that, that food was really good, and I ate until I was freaking full! Shit man! And you are going to hear me complain that I'm FAT right now! Have to go running tmr!

Oh man, 1 week left of the holidays. I better start on all my holiday homework. I have been studying but I haven't actually started my homework. Speaking of which I have to rush to complete all my DSA applications by the end of the week. If not i'm dead meat. I shall just try to see how. I don't really care if I don't get it anyway. Judging from my track performance now, I might want to change CCA in JC. See how. I might just take up tennis.