20070605

[Song: Help!-The Beatles]

Have you ever noticed that The Beatles songs are all very short and simple, yet they are fantastically nice? Their only long song is Hey Jude which is 7 mins. But then again, their songs are really nice. You can bury them in the ground and dig it up again next century and they still song as good. Their music never dies.

Holidays are really boring. I mean there is nothing much going on except for the fact that I'm playing tennis and it's fun! My stupid bitch mother expects me to study 8 hours a day! So unreasonable! Which person studies 8 hours a day, unless it's like near exam period? Crazy ass. The most i'm doing is 6! She can go and burn in hell. She's is a bloody workaholic that's why!

Training are going to get intensive and I love it. My last and final year. I bet I will be so damn lost after my season is over. I love running, I love jumping. It's what I do best at. The track is like my second home and I don't want to stop. I want to get a medal! At least that's what I hope for.

Got to go now.
Bye!