20070624

I remembered that this time, this day, last year, I twisted my ankle really badly from soccer so much so that I couldn't walk properly, had to skip school the following day and go for an X-Ray. It swelled up really badly that it took 1 whole term, 10 weeks to recover. Consequently, it affected my nationals performance. To think that I jumped with my ankle like that was bad enough, and triple jump is one of the most stressful event in track and field as it puts alot of pressure on the body. Crazy! Anyway, I'm happy to say that I'm alright now and shall aim for my medal in the nationals. My hamstring are killing me by the way.

School is starting tomorrow and I HATE IT! I want more holidays. I think my life is about to get more systematic from now on. I have to balance mainly track and school, besides my other stuffs. I hope I can still find time to do my other things like play tennis or even my guitar. But yeah, for now it revolves around these 2 things. Hopefully I can cope with my work and all. I still have to make a trip down to Hwa Chong to submit my DSA application. Luckily it's on the way home. From now on until my nationals are over, I shall not eat recess anymore and hopefully force myself to go for a run. Yes, call me crazy.

Had my haircut just now which I have nothing to say about it. Then went down to queensway with my dad and his friend to the tennis shop there. Sad to say it's really small and they don't have much variety of rackets there. I was looking for this racket but it wasn't there. Boo them man. And I forgot to ask how much the Nblade racket cost. They don't even have the grip I wanted to get as my replacement for my racket. That's how bad they suck. Hahaha. Okay, I'm mean now. I have got to iron my uniforms and other clothes now.

BYE!
School Sucks!