20070613

Well, I'm back from my track camp now and I must say it's quite a normal camp except that one night I very nearly died. I could have committed suicide okay! All thanks to my bloody stupid phone! I shall go change it straight away once my plan is done. Wouldn't say that I regretted going only that it took up my studying time. Oh well, nevermind, I shall continue today. But the thing is that I don't have training today and friday! Which we were supposed to have, so I have to make up for it myself. I want that medal for my triple jump, especially with only like 3-4 weeks left.

I'm really glad Nadal won Roland Garros. Makes me want to play more tennis. Now I miss my tennis due to the camp! Must try to play as much as I can this holiday. Speaking of which there's only 1 and a half week left! Bitch camp! Shit shit, need to rush my work already. And I shall try to use that to get my com back. Haha, Idiot mom. I want to watch Ocean's Thirteen! Who! Who?WHO? WHO! WHOOOOOOOO! WANT?! COME ON! I KNOW YOU WANT TO WATCH WITH ME! JUST SAY IT MAN!

Gym time.
Bye!

Give me the chance.