20070601

[Song: Dosed-Red Hot Chilli Peppers]

This song is love man! The starting is so peaceful! Love it!

So i woke up super super moody today, brought it along with me from last night. Kinda stupid right? I had a super hard time deciding whether or not I should go out. Took a super long time to convince myself to do so. Caught Pirates of the Carribean and I have to say it wasn't as good as the previous one, neither was it as funny. It kept jumping here and there and I couldn't really make up what the story was about. It was dull and boring, I even dosed off twice! But that's maybe cos of my medication that I took which cause drowsiness. Even in the bus on my way there, I kept dosing off, but never actually slept! Nevermind, Zodiac and Ocean Thirteen next! I want to watch the marathon for Ocean! Eleven and Twelve as well! I think the people in the show are really sexy. If you know what i mean. There's something about them.

I was watching Roland Garros jump now and it made me WANT TO PLAY TENNIS NOW! I can't wait anymore! Anyone? I'm for Sharapova and Nadal for their respective titles. I think the william sisters are super sick and disgusting! They are like a man! Bet if I were to stand beside them, I can be the dwarf and my Dad was like:"Wahlao, how to rape them man! Man see them also scared ah!" Hahaha, so true, and I think that girls that play tennis are sexy! HHAHAHHA! With many exceptions of course! I JUST WANT TO PLAY TENNIS!

School tomorrow!
Goodnight now!
BYEEEEEE!