20070620

[Song: Tears in Heaven-Eric Clapton]

I went to submit my DSA for CJC just now. I don't really like that place there. It's old and shitty and the facilities there sucks. I'm just doing it cos my mom ask me to? I just hope my DSA to Hwa Chong goes through and they will accept me. Just left with the personal statement part that's all. Or or or maybe I should go poly? Haha, after reading yesterday's article about the 2 guys being accepted into medicine faculty. It really gave me hope even if I were to go poly. Study my shit off on one particular subject and do well in it rather than going to JC and study so many and be good in none at all. I shall see how.

I think my body is failing me. Or maybe I should start by giving it enough rest. I've been sleeping really late this holidays. It's physically tired. Training today really sucked. I felt damn neglected by my coach. Like what the hell man. I wanted to just packed up and go home. But I told myself it's better not too. I shall not say more into it. I just need to lose more weight and strengthen my legs. That should do it.

I want the new LG Shine! It's so so damn nice and shiny. Sometimes I think I'm quite like a girl man. I like shiny shiny little things. HAHAHA! They turn me on. Okay sounds wrong. But yeah I like shiny things. The screen is a mirror and the body is a full metel body. Solid man!

Okay, I'm tired. I shall go and take my nap now, before I shed more weight later.
SOMEBODY PLAY TENNIS WITH ME! Bleah!