20070618

I missed training today. I was feeling super tired when I woke up this. I felt as if I had no more energy in me to do anything anymore. So I decided to keep training and went back to sleep. Even now I still feel damn tired. I just want to sleep forever until I had enough of it and feel damn bloody energetic to do whatever I want. Maybe I shall do that tomorrow. I wonder if have enough energy to train on my own later.Plus I feel like I'm getting into a pretty bad shape lately. I just called Yvan just now to ask what they did for training and he said coach was very sad today cos I didn't go for training. Well, they all were. They thought that after my poor performance yesterday I gave up on track already. Haha, it's not that la, It's just that I'm really tired. I will go back on wednesday. I just need a break and let my body rest.

I shall spend the rest of my afternoon, quiet and alone to do my study for the whole day. Maybe a little bit of training to if I can. I feel quite empty now.

Bye now.