20070626

I went to Hwa Chong just now to submit my DSA application and I must say it's really big and really deep in even though it's just the JC section. I think the enviroment there is really peacerful and nice. Thank God for this really nice and friendly teacher whom we met at the gate and she led us to the general office and gave us a mini tour of the school as well. If not for her, I bet I'll be lost like some fool wondering around. Makes me want to go there even though it's quite siao there.

This term for me is really going to be a killer. Yes, I repeat A KILLER! With everything moving very fast, there is still track for me and studies. It's going to be a very short term. I have to stay back in school almost every other day for some study session shit and even on some of the saturday morning! I want to sleep can! I mean you wake up so early everyday for 5 days, do you even want to go back that early on a saturday!?!?! I might just very well pon it. What can they do to me man! My only free day now on weekdays are thursday. I might reserve it for tennis or what ever I want to do. There are also like weekly tests going on now for certain subjects, especially maths. Nvm , I think it's for the better.

I checked with M1 yesterday and there is like 2 weeks left in my contract before I can upgrade to a new phone. Which means I still can't beat the GST hike for my LG Shine. Nvm, after that thn. I shall convince my father to buy it for me. What I shall try to do now is to convince my mom to buy me that very nice lacoste polo tee for me before the GST hike. HAHAHHA.

Anyway, Wimbledon just started yesterday and I shall try as much as I can to watch it even though I'm busy. And I'm also into my second day without eating recess! YES! HHAHAHAH!

BYE NOW!