20070610

[Song: Eyes of Forest-Rentrer en Soi]

I want to be free. I just feel like I'm really confined. So damn fucking restricted to do anything, even though I can do want I want most of the time. I somehow get the feeling that I don't know what I want in life. I freaking hate that fucking brain of mine. Like when I have made a decision, somehow I start worrying about other things. Things that go against my decision, things that make me doubt myself. Maybe I should stop thinking too much into the future, it just makes me worry and makes things worse. I should take things in my stride. There's just so much inside of me now. I'm starting to smash things around me.

I have to report tonight for my track camp. I think it's a super waste of my time since the juniors are carrying out most of the activities. It's not only that, the camp starts tomorrow and I'm being short changed of my studying. Nevermind, I shall just bring my books there and study, I don't care man. I bet this camp is not going to be as successful and as fun as the previous one. So I won't be like online for these few days until wednesday. Come to think of it, I pretty much hate the teacher in charge. Freaking biased. The relay team is going to lose this year and I mean it! He puts people in who are not even coming down regularly for training. Screw him man. Talking about it just makes me pissed.

I wonder if I should continue with track or should I just quit it. I've been watching Roland Garros this past week and it was the woman's finals last night. When Justine Henin won the match last night, it just made me want to play tennis and perhaps pursue a career in it? I mean how great is it to represent your country? Not that Singapore is great or anything like that, but I guess it's every athlete's wish to one day represent his or her country? Nevermind, I want my own raquet and I shall see how from there.

Bye now!

Set me free.