20061102

[Song: Pose-hide]

One word, Frustrating. That was how I felt while watching the Arsenal match this morning. So many chances, but they could not convert them. I tell you even I can score those goals la. If you watch them play you will know what I mean. Directly in front of goal like 30cm away still can miss man. ARGH! They could have won like 7-0 as Arsene Wenger says. Now Arsenal have to fight to get into the knockout stages. Nevermind, Man Utd lost and Chelsea's going to face a fine. Haha!

Went to the Doctor just now and I waited like 1 hour for my turn, despite there is only one patient to wait for before my turn. Argh! Nvm, I'm patient so I can wait. I tell you if my Dad was there with me. He would be cursing and swearing just after 15 mins or so. Haha. I needed to pay $80 for it but my mom only gave me $60 so the Doctor was kind enough to pay the remainder another time. By right I told me mom to give me more, but she thinks that $60 is enough. I already knew it's not enough, aiya she never listens. And while I was waiting at the bus stop this small girl fell in front of me. Thn she turn and stare at me! Wah, scary man. I didn't even do anything to her. Haha.

Bye now!

A little something to leave you with.

Dir en grey - Yokan