20061031

[Song: Scars-X Japan]

5.30am and I already awake. Haha. Cos I slept at 8p.m again. Actually I woke up at 3a.m. Jasmine asked me to do this. So here goes.

1) How old do you wish you were?
17? Cos that's my favourite number. Actually I feel like remaining at this age.

2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Singapore. Who gives a shit about 9/11!

3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Whack it and then buy a new one again.

4) Do you consider yourself kind?
Don't know. What do you think?

5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
Shoulder Blade: A Wing.

6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Japanese of course.

7) Do you know your neighbours?
Yup! I know a lot of neighbours.

8) What do you consider a vacation?
Erm...anywhere where you can just have fun and relac one corner.

9) Do you follow your horoscope?
Nope...but I read it for fun.

10) Would you move for the person you love?
Definitely.

11) Are you touchy feely?
Don't think so.

12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Definitely.

13) Dream job?
Doctor, but I don't think I can make it. Perhaps some famous Chef or Musician.

14) Favourite tv channels?
No favourite, whatever is nice on TV I just watch.

15) Favourite place to go on weekends?
No preference.

16) Showers or baths?
Baths.

17) Do you paint your nails?
Nope, but my sis wants to paint them clear for me.

18) Do you trust people easily?
Yup, too easily. Until I get bullied by them.

19) What are your phobias?
Heights, a little. Cockroaches, when I'm not wearing shoes.

20) Do you want kids?
Yup!

21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
Never! Waste of time.

22) Where would you rather be now?
Japan.

23) Who makes you warm and fuzzy?
No one.

24) Heavy or light sleeper?
Heavy.

25) Are you paranoid?
Don't think I ever was.

26) Are you impatient?
Nope.

27) Who can you relate to?
Myself.

28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
Normal.

29) Have you been burned by love?
Erm...yes.

30) What's your pick-up line?
I don't use any. No originality.

31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
The one they give in the phone.

32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Playing my guitar.

33) What did the last text on your mobile say?
"mmhmm"

34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Mine of course! I LOVE MY BED!

35) What colour shirt are you wearing?
As in now? I'm wearing pyjamas, but it's blue.

36) Most recent movie you watched?
DOA

37) Name three things you have on at all times.
My cross, Watch and My Headphones.

38) What colour are your bedsheets?
Mainly Blue.

39) How much cash do you have right now?
I'm broke. Stupid Shit.

40) What's your favourite part of the chicken?
Thighs and Wings.

41) What's your favourite town/city?
Tokyo.

42) I can't wait till:
Erm...anytime? Oh until I get my very own guitar.

43) What did you have for dinner last night?
My mom's cooking.

44) How tall are you barefoot?
168cm? In school they measured 170cm. So I don't know. But I'm short and I hate it.

45) Do you own a gun?
My Dad does.

46) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Milo or Vitasoy.

47) Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
In Singapore. Haha. Erm...Becoming what I want to be.

48) Last thing you ate?
The Japanese gummy thing.

49) What songs do you sing in the shower?
Any song that comes to my head, especially Yokan.

50) Last thing that made you laugh?
Stupid CS bots. Haha...actually I can't remember.

51) Worst injury you ever had?
A super deep cut on my head the required 5 stitches.

52) Does someone have a crush on you?
How would I know. Not that I care anymore.

53) What's your favourite candy?
I don't really eat sweet things.

54) What song do you want played at your funeral?
I'm already dead. Think I still can listen ah!

55) Eight people to do this?
Why must it be 8? Anyone actually.

Goodmorning!
Bye!

Nostalgia