20061114

I woke up at like 12.17 when I'm suppose to meet the COOL KIDS at the bus stop at 12.30. What a pig I am. So I had to meet them later. Went to peninsular to meet Amanda and buy more picks! Hah! It's fun collecting picks, especially those Artists series one. There's one that go "WAKE UP MOTHER FUCKER". So cool. Met the others at Heeren before going to PS. Actually we wanted to play pool but it was full. So we went to PS cos I wanted to go Yamaha and see guitars. Haha. And thanks Amanda for the Ice cream on the way up. Guess what! I saw 3 of hide's guitars! OMG! Can faint. Haha. He's junior Yellowhearts Guitar is so cute. Haha. Then there is this Temperature Controlled Room where his other 2 guitars were hanging inside. ARGH! There were other Fernandes Guitars inside which were very very nice. But the room is locked. You have to ask the people there to open it for you. I was leaning against the glass panel and acting despo hahha. Dirty the glass all.

I saw hide's Fernandes MG-120X. Around $3k+ I think. Not sure. So it was quite far away, I couldn't see the price clearly.

I also saw his Fernandes MG-80X. Around $1k plus.

Argh! I want them both. I think I shall just start saving for the Junior YellowHearts one, and even though it's just a Junior one it's $800! Argh! Haha.

Fernandes YellowHearts Junior.

Goodnight! Bye!