20061108

[Song: Caldonia-The Curtis King Band]

I want to go the Yngwie Malmsteen concert! But don't have enough money! AHHHHHHHH! He is freaking pro man. The thing is that the concert is tomorrow, if it was later, perhaps I still could save enough to go and watch him. Damn!

I also want to go to JAPAN! My cousin just called me and asked me to accompany him to Japan cos he is following his mom there for work. So while she work we can go and browse around. I want to go there and see all the Japanese things man. Especially hide's and Kaoru's Guitars!But the thing is that it's from the 23rd to 28th November, and My track camp is on the 27th to 29th November. AHHHHHHHH! Damn it again. Unless, unless, unless I can go and talk to my teacher in charge and see if he allows me to go! Hah!


X Japan - Drain [The Last Live]


Hide's guitar in this video is also WAYYYYYYY COOL! Fernandes MG-145S.
YELLOWHEARTS!

Goodnight!
Bye!