20061117

Another RETARDED day today. Weights for training today, only the jumpers, 11 of us. Noise pollution man. We were during like circuit weights training, and after every 40s, when our coach says "Change", we just slam the weights down. HAHA! You can go deaf inside. Oh and after training, soccer as usual, and when we score a goal, Leslie and Me will start rolling on the hockey pitch as our celebration style. Super duper uber spastic man. We roll left, roll right, roll towards each other, hit each other and roll away from each other. WAH, damn funny.

Went to town after that to get all my cards done, since I lost my wallet. Actually i think it was stolen. Cos if I lost it, someone will return it right? Unless that guy is some shit face cockmaster, donkey raping shit eater la. Anyway, I search the whole town, went to all the Adidas shops just to find my WHITE jacket. All the shops didn't have it except the one at heeren, but the size was XL, like wth! I was super pissed on my way home. Like "fuck Adidas man". Haha, anyway, i'm going to hunt for it again tmr. Go to the other available places. I MUST get that jacket man, I swear, by hook or by crook. Some how, some way.

Anyway, I'm going now, My head is damn freaking pain. I sing too much already. Sing until head pain. Haha.

Goodnight!
Goodbye!