20061116

Today is a superbly RETARDED DAY. Haha. Doing retarded stuffs during training, like being tao pok by my juniors, rolling on the track and hockey pitch and "fighting" with Leslie, whacking each others butts, spitting ice at each other and other RETARDED stuffs. Training is superbly fun when you are a JUMPER! Haha, and it's also where that fun always is! If you noticed, every single JUMPER is super duper uber lame, RETARDED and funny. Okay, but that does not mean we don't train hard! We know when to be serious man! That's why the JUMPERS are consistently producing results. Haha. I shall stop boasting, must be humble. Haha. I can't wait for next month where the JUMPERS are going to challenge the SPRINTERS to 4x100m and 4x400m relays! Yeah man!

Met Issac, Ryan, Jeremy and Victor after that at Paradigm. It's the first time I see people wasting their money, fooling around there. They are not even playing it properly. So damn funny there, all of us were fooling around. Accompanied Victor and Ryan to Yamaha at PS again cos Victor wanted to see hide's guitars. He's the one who influenced me, only that I'm more hardcore than him now. Speaking of which I shall upload the rest of his guitars for you to see. I GOT NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

Fernandes MG-145S LD. This one is released after his death in tribute of him.

Fernandes MG-160R. This too is released after his death in tribute of him.

Fernandes MG-340X.

Fernandes MG-145S.

Fernandes MG-85C. This is his transparent one, Acrylic.

Goodnight! Tata!

I WANT A FERNANDES RAVELLE ELITE! AHHHHHHH! NICE!