20061118

[Song: Cruel Angel Thesis-Neon Genesis Evangelion]

I have been out the whole day man. Like for 11 hours. First to the crap primary school funfair thing with Nic which was boring. Saw like Marissa, Jamuna, Maxi , Eugene and others. Eugene was there helping. Haha. The principle there still remembers me. Hah! Gen joined us later cos she needed to pick her brother up and bring him to their cousin's party. Amanda joined us too. Walked to the MRT and already felt like dying. We wanted to go Suntec so we are supposed to alight at City Hall right? Guess what? We alighted at Raffles Place and found out that suntec was not there. So we walked all the way there. Really felt like dying and we had our lunch at like 5?

Actually I wanted to go suntec just to look for my WHITE Adidas Jacket but they didn't have it! Argh! But I saw this deep brown jacket which I really love as well. So since there was no WHITE, I bought it. Yeah man! Only that I didn't buy it in Suntec, cos they only had small. So on the way back, I went to CityLink and they had other sizes there. Sorry Amanda for making you wait so long and thanks also for waiting for me. Towned to meet Amanda's sister before leaving to meet my parents at Forum for dinner and stuffs.

Hmm...long day.
Goodnight!
Tata!