20060911

Sorry for not blogging lately. I've been really lazy to do so. Yup! So on Friday, my church friends came over to my house as they suggested. Met at 10 at Macs. Surprising, I was the 3rd one there. I still thought everyone would already reached. Waited like super duper long for Anthony before deciding to leave for my house first. Played Fifa which Rachel got addicted to! Haha. Next time come again la, I let you play. The others slept on my bed and mess it all up while others hogged my com. Waited until Amanda came before leaving to West Mall for our late lunch. Arcade later, which i lost in both Air Hockey game to Gen. Haha. Foosball wasn't as fun as the last time we played it. But i still owned at Daytona and The Star Wars Pod Racer. Haha! Nicholas was trying to look for the new Jay Chou album which was suppose to be release on that day but to no avail.

Came back where everybody was in my room where we off the lights and tried to squeeze on my tiny bed. Haha. I was like pinned to my corner of my bed and everyone was lying on me! ARGH! Nvm, can relac one corner! haha. Ate alot of dinner which we could not finish and later played tennis and abit of soccer. Can you believe the girls want to actually learn how to do tricks and all when they don't even know how to kick a ball properly! Haha. Nvm la, can teach them. Then it started to rain...shit! So we ended up watching white chicks until around 11.30 before all of them had to go. Quite fun actually.

I doubt i will have that much fun anymore from now until the Final Year Exams are over. I really have to study for it. So i will using the computer less now. Like maybe i will only use it every Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. I may also blog occasionally when i feel like it. So yeah... thats about all .

Goodnight!