20060902

[Song: She Is-Clazziquai]

This song is from My Lovely Kim Samsoon. So if you guys want this song, you can get it from me.

Anyway, My dad brought me to Clarke Quay just now to watch "Blues Machine", a live band at Crazy Elephant. They played Rock 'N' Roll and Blues. Very very nice i must say. Jon Chin who is the co-owner of the pub was playing the electric Guitar in the band. He is like WAH! Super pro. My dad knows him. His hair is cool too. Like those 70s hairdo. He makes me want to learn the electric guitar more. My dad who used to play the guitar when he was younger too said he is good too. Only thing not very good there is that they allow people to smoke there. But at least it is semi-open air and not alot of people smoke there. But thn again, it's annoying when people smoke. There were like 3 ang mohs beside us and 2 of them were smoking Cigars and the smell is very different. It smells like burn plastic. Haha. When i went to the gents, my dad politely told them to stop smoking for awhile cos I'm young and have asthma before. So they were understanding and stop smoking. Hanged around until like 11.30p.m before leaving. Bought Hor fun for supper on the way back.

Thats basically all there is to it. I WANT TO LEARN ELECTRIC GUITAR!


Bye bye!
Goodnight!