20060914

MY STUPID MP3 IS SPOILT! For I don't know what reason. The last time i on it to listen to Lenny Kravitz, Are you gonna go my way it was still okay. Thn a few minutes later i tried turning it on but it wouldn't turn on! Like... Suddenly like that. Stupid Shit. Now must go back to the International Business Park again and get it repaired.

OH and Singapore Idol, Jasmine Tye OUT! YES! Like sooooooooo expected. I bet she expected it as well. Oh and i just found out today that she is my classmate's cousin. My Teacher was like asking so you think is going to go out today? Thn i answer loudly: JASMINE! Thn Zachary was like don't say so loud. She Joel Teh's cousin. OHHHHHH. Haha. Shall many many SJI people in the background. Everyone always like to cheong to the Office and get tickets. I may want to go the Finals cos it's at National Indoor Stadium the stage and all will be better than the one now. If you give me the tickets for the normal ones, i would give it away. I mean just compare la. American Idol the stage is sooooooooooooooo freaking big and nice and all, plus they have a live band. Singapore Idol stage is small, crap and they play the music from a tape...Like WTF! Jonathan Leong is sooooooooooooooooooooo going to win Singapore Idol. If you look the marketing point of view, more likely than Jon is going to win. Cos my sister was learning marketing than her marketing teacher who also want Jon to win said that they cannot possibly let another Malay win right? If not he will be almost like Taufik and the most they can push him to is Malaysia and Indonesia. If Jon wins, which i think he will, he can go to Taiwan or china, where the market is also bigger. So i mean more likely Jon will win right?

Chem SPA today, quite okay i guess. Not that difficult.

Goodnight!

Oh and I think almost all the SJI guys are getting depressed too.