20060908

[Song: It's You-Ryan Cabrera]

I'm really tired now. After all the soccer i played just now. I should really sleep and sleep early the next few days. After all that late night sleeping. My body is physically tired, but my mind isn't. So i shall turn in soon. My body needs the rest.

So i got my com back today. I sent it to Acer for servicing. I changed my HDD from a 20G to 40G. Thn changed my crack casing cover and upload a new windows. So now, it's pretty much a new com! Hahaha, bet you are jealous! With your com getting screwed up all! Now, whats left is that I have to find the port where i can put and old hard disk in and transfer all my files. So there is like very little things in my com now.

Cheer up man! Don't let the stupid bitch get in your way. Just forget about it, do want you want. Let go of you bad memories and keep the good ones!

Goodnight!
Goodbye!