20060904

[Song: Come on, Come In-Velvet Revolver]

Woke up late today, around 12p.m. I felt quite anxious cos I thought i was quite late for the church outing. Haha. Later it was okie la, when i found out they were still there. So bathed, changed, eat abit for lunch. Thn meet the others at church. Went to town eat pastamania again! Their suggestion ah! Not mine! Al funghi is nice! First time i tried it. No wonder Victor likes it. Oh and something very suay happened after that. That Fat Ass Zachary had to walk in my direction and spoil my whole view. Argh! He thinks that he's slim la, but in actual fact he's still the same! HA! Take that Zachary! How you like that! Aloy was like:"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Zacharyyyyyyyy!" Then we all immediately all bow our heads down, trying to head our faces. But i think all our reaction were to obvious already. Cos he saw us. Damn! Plus look at the way he dresses to town. OMG la, bloody disgraceful. He asked me if i'm free on wednesday cos he ask me to go to his house warming, but i bluff him by saying that i may have training. Haha.

Anyway i don't want to talk about him anymore. He makes me puke. Seriously, I don't know who likes him la. So we wanted to watch movie but Aloy and Gen had to be home early. So we went to play arcade instead. Daytona, soccer and Air hockey. Daytona was fun, been a long time since i played it. Actually, not only Daytona, basically arcade. Air hockey, i was at the losing end for both games. Gen and Me lost 9-10 to Kelly and Anthony. Thn Anthony and me lost 9-10 again to Kelly and Brendan. Soccer also! Nicholas and Me lost twice to Anthony and Kelly and Brendan. Anthony plays like he always hang out in arcade after school everyday. Haha. Went to Nike later, before going to Island Creamery at Serene Centre. The Ice Cream there was not bad la, but not the best I have tasted. I think the one at wheelock is nicer. Gen! You should try the ice cream from there too! Later Jasmine and Amanda joined us too, but only for a while, cos they were going town to watch movie. Kelly asked me to join them, but i didn't want to, cos partly i was lazy to go and i also wanted to play soccer. Haha. Soccer comes first Jas!

Tata!
Goodnight!